Last Updated: 17th October 2022
WHO ARE WE?
https://luumeos.com/ is a website (referred to as the "Site") of Luumeos Ltd. ("We", "us", "our" or "Luumeos"). You can contact us at email: moc.soemuul%40gnimelf.yror
WHAT IS THIS DOCUMENT?
We process certain information about you when you visit our Site. Some of that information may enable you to be identifiable ("Personal Information").
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We collect Personal Information relevant to the activity you choose to undertake on our Site. This includes:
If you correspond with us using our contact form or our conversation window function then we will process and store:
- Name and contact details for correspondence: Your name, phone number and/or e-mail address.
- Details of your enquiry and our response.
We collect some basic technical and statistical information about your use of our Site, including:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet.
- Your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, screen resolution and other technical characteristics of your device and connection to our Site (as applicable to the device you are using).
- Information about your visit, including the website that referred you to our Site (if applicable), the path that you take through and from our Site (including date and time); pages that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU?
As well as the obvious and direct uses of your Personal Information for the purposes noted above, we process and store your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To analyse your interactions with our Site, so that we can better understand how it is used and identify if there are ways to help you and/or other users get the most out of our Site.
- To create statistical and other data that may be of value to Luumeos Ltd. or our service providers, or our or their clients, provided that such data will be anonymised so that it does not identify you.
- To contact you about matters relating to us that we think might be of interest to you (unless you ask us not to contact you).
- To protect Luumeos Ltd. and its clients against threats such as fraud or criminal attacks.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your Personal Information within Luumeos Ltd. (i.e. our officers, staff and contractors).
We may share your Personal Information with other organisations or individuals when we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or request of a governmental body or public authority.
- Enforce applicable legal terms and conditions or our other legal rights, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, crime, security or technical issues.
- Protect against or prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of Luumeos Ltd., our clients or the public as required or permitted by law.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED AND PROCESSED?
We will process and store your Personal Information on our Site servers, email and other servers and equipment as applicable.
We employ organisational and technical security methods to protect your Personal Information.
We do not ordinarily transfer your Personal Information outside of the European Economic Area except as follows:
Mailchimp (a trading name of Rocket Science Group) provides us with their mailing list services to help automate and collate your contact details. Mailchimp may collect and/or transfer your Personal Information outside of the European Economic Area. By using this Site, you agree to this transfer, processing and/or storage.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT DIRECT MARKETING DO WE CONDUCT?
If you provide your contact details, we might contact you individually in the future if we think that our services may be of interest to you.
If we think it appropriate we might also add you to our regular email marketing list.
You can ask us to remove your personal details from our marketing lists using the contact details below or by unsubscribing at the bottom of emails.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration number ….…
In some cases you may have the legal right to access, correct, remove, or prevent processing of any of your personal information. If you would like to exercise this right please contact .moc.seomuul%40gnimelf.yror Please be aware that in some cases we may not be able to process your request, for example, if it is technically impractical, risks the privacy of others, or causes a disproportionate burden on us.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.